1 – Site Privacy Information
1. This section contains information on how charmsuite.com, owned by MAGAUDA S.R.L., is managed with regard to the processing of data of users of the site itself.
2. This notice also has value for the purposes of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for entities interacting with charmsuite.com.
3. The information is provided only for charmsuite.com and not also for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links contained therein.
4. The purpose of this document is to provide indications about the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of charmsuite.com, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to Italian and European legislation.
5. The policy may be subject to change due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, so the user is encouraged to check this page periodically.
6. If the user is under fourteen years of age, pursuant to Art.8, c.1 Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and Art. 2 – Quinquies of Legislative Decree 196/2003, as amended by Legislative Decree 181/18, must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents or legal guardian.
2 – Data controller
1. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. He also handles security profiles.
2. With regard to this website, the data controller is: Ruggero Donati, and for any clarification or exercise of your rights you may contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
3 – Place of data processing
1. The processing of data generated by the use of charmsuite.com takes place at VIA DEL BANCO DI SANTO SPIRITO 21, Rome.
2. In case of necessity, data related to the newsletter service may be processed by the data controller or individuals appointed by it for this purpose at the relevant office.
4 – Legal basis for processing
1. The processing of personal data by charmsuite.com is based on consent – pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) of EU Regulation 2016/679 – expressed by the user by browsing this website and consulting it, thus accepting this policy.
2. Consent is optional and may be revoked at any time by request sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying that, in this case, in the absence of consent, certain services cannot be provided and navigation on the website may be impaired.
5 – Cookies
6 – Type of data processing
1. The processing of personal data is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the data controller for purposes of providing information about the activity of charmsuite.com pursuant to Art. 6(1)(f) of EU Regulation 2016/679, in accordance with the provisions of the same Regulation.
2. This site makes use of Log Files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be as follows:
– internet protocol (IP) address;
– Browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– Internet service provider (ISP) name;
– Date and time of visit;
– Visitor’s source (referral) and exit web pages;
– possibly the number of clicks.
2. The above information is processed in automated form and collected in aggregate form only in order to verify the proper functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
3. For security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may possibly also include personal data such as Ip address, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users, or otherwise harmful or criminal activities. Such data is never used for user identification or profiling, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be processed according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
7 – Type of data purchased
1. charmsuite.com collects user data directly from the site or from third parties. The data are needed to navigate the site.
2. The data collected are from charmsuite.com are:
first name, last name, email, phone number
8 – Data provided by the user
1. Where the site allows the posting of comments, or in the case of specific services requested by the user, including the possibility of sending Curriculum Vitae for a possible employment relationship, the site automatically detects and records certain identifying data of the user, including the e-mail address. This data is understood to be voluntarily provided by the user at the time of the request for service delivery.
3. The information that users of the site will deem to be made public through the services and tools made available to them is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, releasing this site from any liability for any violations of laws. It is up to the user to verify that he or she has permissions to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
4. The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
5. Specific summary disclosures will be progressively reported or displayed on pages of the site set up for particular on-demand services.
9 – Purpose of data processing
1. The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes stated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case no longer than 2 years.
10 – Data Retention
1. In accordance with the requirements of Art. 5.1(c) of the Regulations, the information systems and computer programs used by charmsuite.com are configured to minimize the use of personal and identifying data; such data will be processed only to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes set forth in this Policy.
2. Data will be retained for the period of time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes concretely pursued and, in any case, the criterion used to determine the period of retention is marked by compliance with the terms allowed by applicable laws and the principles of minimization of processing and limitation of retention.
3. Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously stated.
11 – User Rights
1. It is ensured that the user’s rights in the area of personal data protection are respected. In line with what is taken up and stated in the GDPR, in relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to ask the Data Controller:
– Access: you may request confirmation that there is or is not data processing concerning you, as well as further clarification about the information in this policy;
– Rectification: you can ask to rectify or supplement the data you have provided if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
– Deletion: you can request that your data be deleted if it is no longer necessary for our purposes, if you withdraw your consent or object to processing, if it is unlawfully processed, or there is a legal obligation to delete it, or if it relates to individuals under the age of fourteen;
– Limitation: you can request that your data be processed only for the purpose of storage, with exclusions of other processing, for the period necessary to rectify your data, in case of unlawful processing for which you object to deletion, if you need to exercise your rights in court and the data retained by the Data Controller may be useful to you, and, finally, if you object to processing and there is an ongoing review of whether the Data Controller’s legitimate reasons prevail over yours.
– Opposition: you may object at any time to the processing of your data, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to proceed with the processing that override your own, for example, for the exercise or your own defense in court.
– Portability: you can request to receive your data, or to have your data transmitted to another data controller specified by you, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
2. At any time the user may request to exercise the above rights to charmsuite.com by contacting the email address: email@example.com.
3. In addition, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Supervisory Authority: “Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali” in the event that he or she believes that his or her rights have been violated by charmsuite.com or in the event that he or she does not consider charmsuite.com’s response to his or her requests to be satisfactory.
12 – Transfer to non-EU countries
1. This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. Specifically with Google, Facebook and Microsoft (LinkedIn) via social plugins and the Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorized and strictly regulated by Article 45(1) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, so no further consent is needed.
2. No data will ever be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set forth in Article 45 et seq.
13. Security of data provided
1. This site processes user data lawfully and fairly, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out by means of computer and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
2. In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of people involved in the organization of the site (administrative, sales, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the data.
14. Amendments to this document
2. It may be subject to change or update. Users are encouraged to consult this page periodically to keep abreast of the latest legislation.
3. Earlier versions of the document will still be available at this page.
4. The document was updated on 25/10/2023 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.